If you are still downloading any file with the help of browsers, then you are very behind in the technology world. Because now is not the time to use slow downloaders of browsers. Today we will talk about the best downloader for PC. With this, you can get rid of slow downloading.
Chrome, Opera, and other browsers have their downloaders but they are very slow. When you start downloading a file, it gives such a slow speed that the heart does not want to download the file.
Sometimes when you download a larger file. So it gets broken in the middle which wastes your MBs and time. Today I will tell you about such fast downloaders that will give you more speed than you think. You will also stop using browser downloaders.
Best Downloader for PC
Here is the best downloader for PC. These downloaders boost your Downloading speed.
1. Free Download Manager
As the name suggests, this software is free. There is much software that gives you a 30-day trial and then you have to buy. But Free Download Manager is not given any kind of trial. This software is completely free.
There are many features of this software but some of them are below.
- This software is completely free and comes with a lot of features as compared to other software.
- It allows download acceleration and download resumption features.
- You can also add torrent links for downloading torrent files.
- You can also add a video link directly in it to download videos from streaming platforms such as Youtube.
- Free Download Manager is available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and Andriod.
- There are no adware and no malware in it.
- Software is 100% completely free.
- It has also proxy support.
- Free Download Manager has a user-friendly interface.
- HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/BitTorrent support.
2. Ninja Download Manager
Ninja Download Manager is also one of the best download managers. Its short form is NDM. It’s free but the Ninja Pro version is also available. This download manager has one of the best and easy interfaces. Some download managers have a difficult interface but in the case of Ninja, there are no such things.
Some best features of Ninja Download Manager are given below.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- In Ninja Download Manager you can download multiple files simultaneously.
- Ninja divides files into chunks so that download completes fast and easily.
- You can also see a preview of the file when downloading is in process.
- Using Ninja, you can schedule, process, and pause downloads.
- In Ninja Add Now and Download Later features is present.
- Drag and Drop download feature.
- Manage your downloads in queues by setting specific download limits and schedules.
- You can also control download speed.
- Ninja has also clipboard features.
3. J Downloader
For PCs and laptops, J Downloader is a feature-rich download manager. Looking at its features, we can call it an alternative to IDM ۔JDownloader is an open-source download manager that comes with a lot of features. And it can be easily used.
Some best features of J Downloader are below.
- J Downloader is an open-source free Downloader.
- In it, you can attach files to download, resume and schedule.
- In it, you can also manage the bandwidth of the file you are downloading.
- If you download a file with the help of JDownloader, you can also extract the file with the help of this downloader.
- J Downloader comes with multilingual support.
- Its interface is outdated but the features are new.
- It also has a premium version.
- Downloading speed is very fast compared to other downloaders.
- This software is very old. It was first released on January 19, 2011.
- J Downloader is available for Windows, Linux, Andriod, and Mac OS.
4. Motrix Download Manager
Motrix is also an excellent downloader. Not many people are familiar with his name. Because most Windows users use IDM. But like other downloaders, it is fast, powerful, and easy to use. You get a very good download speed with this downloader. This means you can download your files faster than normal browser downloaders.
Also Read, Watch Youtube without Advertisement
Here are some highlighted features of Motrix Download Manager.
- Motrix has clean and minimilisteic interface.
- Motrix is fast as like IDM (Internet Download Manager)
- In it, you can download 10 files simultaneously.
- It also supports port mapping.
- The best thing about this software is that it has a dark mode.
- Matrix is a free open-source download manager.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Support downloading HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, Magnet, etc.
- Support direct link downloading
- You can also control the bandwidth of the file.
5. Eagle Get Download Manager
IDM gives a trial after which you have to get the pro package. I used to use IDM when the trial was over. Because it had all the features of IDM. And with Eagle Get, it was completely free. You can download it once and use it for a lifetime.
Here are some best features of Eagle Get Download Manager.
- Eagle Get is the most recommended IDM alternative.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface.
- Just like IDM, you can schedule your downloads. Set bandwidth limit and set up downloading acceleration.
- Good looking interface.
- Eagle Gate has security features. If your file contains malware, it scans it and keeps you safe.
- You can also resume interrupted downloads.
- With IDM, Eagle Get also integrates with your browser.
- You can also download videos from any site with Eagle Get.
- It is designed to help users download 1080p, 720p, and HTML5 files
- You can accelerate the Download speed with Eagle Get.
6. IDM (Internet Download Manager)
A list of download managers without IDM is incomplete. IDM is the most used software in the internet world.
Almost 90% of PCs and laptops have it installed. It has a trial of 30 days but most people are using it by activating it for free.
Here are some best features of IDM.
- You can download it faster and reliably with IDM.
- IDM has a powerful download engine.
- All popular browsers such as Chrome, Safari, and Opera are supported.
- In IDM you can download selected files with one click.
- You can download files from your favorite sites with one click.
- You can also schedule your downloads.
- IDM has a customizable interface.
- In Internet Download Manager you can also control the bandwidth of files.
- If the file is interrupted due to errors then you can resume it.
- IDM provides fast speed as compared to other downloaders.
7. Turbo Download Manager
Turbo Download Manager is also an excellent download manager. With its help, you can download the files at the best speed. Many people are using it for downloading. It has many advanced features.
- Turbo is an open-source download manager.
- Download files with super fast speed.
- Download files with one click.
- Support all browsers.
- Also, have the download resume option.
- You can also download files from your favorite websites with one click.
- The turbo download manager has a user-friendly interface.
- You can download files in all qualities like 360p,480p,720p, and 1080p.
- It has a super minimal interface.
- It’s open source and completely free.
8. U Get
U Get is also an excellent download manager. Like Turbo Download Manager, it is also an open-source download manager. With the help of this, you can easily download all the files of every quality. You can benefit from the advanced features provided by it.
Below are some best features of U Get.
- U Get is open source, download manager.
- Compatible with Linux, Android, BSD & Windows
- U Get is completely free.
- It provides the facility of multi-connection downloads.
- Also, have a download queue.
- You have the option of pausing and resuming.
- U Get colors and themes automatically adjusts according to OS.
- U Get is a lightweight software.
- It’s compatible with all browsers.
- Also, provide a batch download facility.
All the above download managers have been shortlisted by me using them myself. I have personally tested all the features mentioned by them. You can install any of them. Every downloader has more than one feature.
Here are some frequently asked questions about this article.
Which is the fastest downloader for PC?
Some fasted downloaders for PC are U Get, IDM, Turbo Download Manager, and Eagle Get.
Is IDM the best downloader?
Yes, IDM is the best downloader but it is not completely free. After 30 days trial you have to purchase its premium version.
Hi, I am Samar Abbas Saqib. I am Tech Blogger. I am working in the Blogging field since 2017. I share tips and tricks related to Computer, Internet, Mobile, and Digital Marketing. My aim is to provide tech info in an easy way.