Nowadays the trend of online shopping has increased a lot. Almost all major brands have opened their online stores. In the graph, you can see how much the trend of online shopping has grown. So in this article, we will know about the complete guide on How to create Daraz Seller account.
Daraz is the largest e-commerce platform after Amazon. In this article, we will know how to create a Daraz seller account.
Daraz Seller account requirements
Before creating a Daraz Seller account first we should know what documents are required to create an account on Daraz.
- For Individual Sellers: If you are an individual then you need an ID Card picture and Bank cheque with the same name and address as mentioned on your ID Card.
- Brand Account Seller: For this, you need all the tax documents for your company such as FBR NTN and other related information.
Note: If you are creating a business account then make sure that your Bank account should be the same name as your company.
Create Daraz Seller Account Step-by-Step Guide
Now let’s discuss how to create a Daraz seller account in five simple steps.
Step 1: Signup for Free
In the first step, you will need to Signup on to the Daraz seller account.
- Open your browser and search Daraz seller Signup
- When you open this page enter your country code and mobile number
- Then click on the slide right to start the verification process as shown in the screenshot below.
- Then you will receive a verification code on your mobile number put this code in the below box.
- Once your phone number is verified in the below box set up the password and then confirm it. Make sure that your password contains a minimum of 8 characters including one symbol, one uppercase letter, and one number.
- Here referral code is optional. If someone referred you then put the referral code here otherwise leave it blank and click on create an account.
- Setup your password according to the guidelines shown screenshot below. If you are referred by someone other then put the referral code otherwise leave this blank Then click on Create account.
Step 2: Add Profile Information
- In this section, add the Store name. Make sure that the store name is unique and available.
- Then enter a valid email address.
- Here you will be asked to provide your phone number again.
- After that, you will need to verify your email address and phone number by entering the verification code.
- Now click on the next button as shown below.
Step 3: Add Address Information
- In this section enter your country name.
- Select your state
- Then select your area.
- Select your district.
- Make sure that the mentioned pickup and return address is the same as where your store or home is located.
- Then click on the Next button.
Step 4: Add ID & Bank Information
- In the ID card verification process upload your ID card’s front side and back side.
- Make sure that the ID card is scanned clearly.
- Once it’s verified upload your checkbook page.
- Then enter your bank details below, such as account holder name, account number, IBAN, and branch code.
- If you want to verify by scanning then scan the QR code below.
- Click on Submit button to enter in next step.
Step 4: List Products
In this section, you need to mention the products which you want to sell.
Also, Read Best Google Adsense Alternatives
Initially, you should add at least one product to become an official seller on Daraz.
- Write a complete and clear title.
- Add proper product description.
- Upload product screenshots
This is the easiest way to create a Daraz seller account.
Daraz seller center contact number
For any inquiry related to the Daraz seller center contact this helpline 021-111-132729
Read Also How Google Makes Money
This is a step-by-step guide about how to create a Daraz seller account easily. If you have any other questions related to creating a Daraz seller account feel free to contact me. I am available 24/7 for your help.
Now let’s discuss frequently asked questions about this article.
How do I create a Daraz seller account?
You can create a Daraz seller account in simple 5 steps.
Open the Daraz website and signup using an e-mail or mobile number.
Add profile information such as name etc
Add address information such as state, province, and district.
Add ID card information and bank details such as Account number and branch code etc.
List your products and start selling.
Is Daraz’s seller account free?
Daraz does not charge any fee while creating an account. But when you sell products to customers then Daraz charges a commission.
What is Daraz’s commission rate?
In 2023 Daraz charged a commission of 8% on all products from its seller.
How much does Daraz seller earn?
Earning of Daraz sellers depends upon their sales. The more sales more profit. But on average seller earn 300$. But it varies.
How much does Daraz’s seller account cost?
According to Daraz’s official website, Daraz charges 1.75% of its seller’s transactions and ensures secure payments.
Which product is mostly sold on Daraz in Pakistan?
People prefer buying tech things. So according to Drraz mobile phones and accessories are the most selling products in Daraz.
Hi, I am Samar Abbas Saqib. I am Tech Blogger. I am working in the Blogging field since 2017. I share tips and tricks related to Computer, Internet, Mobile, and Digital Marketing. My aim is to provide tech info in an easy way.